Skip to main content

Intro


HELLO,

My name is Stephanie. I'm a southern mom who sometimes goes above and beyond for kids parties, school lunches & halloween.  I am a Mom, Wife, Photographer, Lipsense Distributor and I work a full time job with a local home builder.  I have a busy lifestyle and should probably find time to "relax". I have owned my own photography business for the past 8 years. I own Honey B Photography, I shoot natural light photography for families and children. I don't know if I could classify makeup as a "hobby" but it is a definite passion of mine. I love to collect makeup. In doing so, my sister in law introduced me to the most magical makeup product, LIPSENSE! yes, I am a distributor! No, I won't push it down your throat! BUT, YES! Every girl/guy (I'm not discriminating) should have some in their makeup arsenal ( ID#375596 ) I also, work a 9-5 job as a sales associate for a home builder. I wear many hats and call me crazy but I love staying busy. ( I'll sleep when I'm dead) Outside of my career I enjoy lazy Saturdays (it doesn't happen often) and the occasional glass of wine - or 2! I LOVE entertaining and I LOVE planning vacations, iced coffee, my golden doodle, makeup, and photography. I'm obsessed with Sonic waters add Lemon & Strawberry,unsolved mystery cases on youtube, conspiracy theories, collecting makeup, and spoiling my loved ones. People have described me as   Funny, expressive, compassionate . I am married to my high School sweetheart and together, we have two boys.






My husband is a SAINT. A SAINT, I tell you! Eric and I have been together for the past 15 years... if you do the math, that's half of my life!! Since we were 15! We have been married going on 9 years in March. Eric is the CEO/Part Owner of Enginuity Global. He is without a doubt the most hardworking, loving, supportive husband on planet Earth. He puts up with me ( I have no idea how he does it) He loves me through the good, bad, and the ugly. He is one heck of a role model to our kiddos.


Ian is my oldest. Ian is 10 years old. He is everything that is good and pure in the world. He is selfless, caring, he is my old soul. He loves up cycling trash into art, exploring outside, collecting FUNKO POP, and Journey. He has the voice of an angel and the heart of gold. Ian is a child actor. He is most recently known for his role in the teen trilogy, The Divergent Series, Allegiant as "Young Four". Ian has been in a handful of commercials, TV shows, and movies. 

Jax, is my youngest. Jax is 7 years old. He is wild, and silly and ALL boy. He loves riding his dirt bike, and LOVES basketball. He enjoys wrestling and video games but will stop what he is doing to give his mom a hug and kiss. (I know this age won't last long.) Jax is looks just like my husband but without the red hair. His freckles and dimples make me want to hand him the world on a silver platter.











Our family has recently grown by 2! My niece and nephew have recently moved in with us. 

Evan is 11 years old. He love video games and making people laugh. He is a total trickster and wears his heart on his sleeve. It has been so special to spend the last few months growing and bonding closer together.

Nevaeh is 10. She is 6 days younger than my oldest, Ian. They are two peas in a pod. She is brave, she is beautiful, she is giving and she is without a doubt, the reason I have gray hair. :) I'm not used to this "girl" thing. but, I'm slowly learning. #wishmeluck









Our life is chaotic, beautiful, blessed. We have our ups and downs but family ALWAYS comes first.If you have made it through this intro, KUDOS!! This blog will be filled with pictures, wishlists, funny stories, Exciting news, and life updates.


Photography Credit: Taylor Hart Photography

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BIRTHDAY PARTY TIPS AND TRICKS If there is one thing I am good at, PARTY PLANNING is one of them. I LOVE making parties personal and a little "EXTRA". Sometimes throwing a party for your little one is over whelming, too expensive and sometimes easier just to bake a homemade cake with just friends and family and celebrate it at home. There is nothing wrong with that and I honestly miss the "old school way" of in home small parties. Today's society puts SO much pressure on you for throwing the "it" party. For going above and beyond and making sure all of your little ones friend's moms are talking about your parties for years to come!It's exhausting and expensive! I am guilty of going over the top. I honestly LOVE throwing parties and really enjoy being crafty. I don't do it for anybody else but myself (and my little one but lets be honest, he is probably just as happy to have 5 friends over and a homemade cake for a sleepover.) If you are

15 Random Questions About Me

ARE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? -  My mom was a big fan of Stevie Nicks. My dad wanted a traditional name so they settled on Stephanie and would nick name me "Stevie". DO YOU HAVE KIDS? I have 2 boys. Ian & Jax. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOURSELF? I would like to think, yes! Although I do have RBF and I come across as mean and rude to some people. But, I can't help it, I don't mean to come off as un approachable.  SCARY MOVIE OR HAPPY ENDINGS? happy endings! I refuse to watch scary movies. Growing up with 4 older brothers . . . I watched my fair share of them.    FAVORITE SMELL?? Perfume - JaDore Other - Black Ice or Freshly vacuumed room ANY SPECIAL TALENTS? I can read really fast and type really fast. DO YOU HAVE ANY PETS? 3! a Scnhauzer, goldendoodle and a hamster DO YOU HAVE ANY SIBLINGS? 4 Older brothers BAD HABITS? I move my legs constantly. Its a nervous/anxiety thing. OH and I am re