Skip to main content

TOP 10 FAVE BEAUTY PRODUCTS

Top 10 Beauty Products

1. Sunday Riley Good Genes $105 
Skin Care is one of those products that I will splurge on. You're makeup is only as good as your skin. I have tried so many different moisturizers and lactic acids and oils and serums and I have a few that I love and use along with Good Genes but this is my FAVE skin care product. Yes, it is a little pricey but a little goes a long way and its just THAT good!
2. Marc Jacobs Full Coverage Foundation $55
If you love full coverage than girrrrl this coverage is EVERYTHING! I have oily skin so I like to stay away from dewy foundations but I don't like being too matte. This foundation is my go to foundation. I also like Loreal Infallible Pro Matte foundation as well. The price point makes the foundation even that much better! ( I'm shade Bisque Light 22 in the winter)

This setting powder is BOMB! I have never used a setting powder that  is as smooth and flawless as this one. It literally makes your skin feel like silk. - enough said!


4. Bare Minerals Well Rested $20
This is my hidden secret product that I never really talk about. I LOVE the under eye highlighted look. I love it. I think it gives the face a little something extra, a little more depth and makes the skin look "glowy". I usually bake the well rested under my eyes, on the bridge of my nose, under my lips and forehead. I use it like I would when you highlight. If you try it out, let me know what you think about it. 
5.Anastasia Dipbrow - Ebony $18
My go to - Holy Grail, brow product. For some reason I am not a fan of the brow wiz or definer. I love the look of a pencil brush and wax. I use the shade "Ebony". I feel like I can make a more precised, cut brown with the liner brush than a pencil point. I think its because I have pretty bad nerves and shake a lot so I feel like I get heavy handed with a pencil. I dunno but Anastasia products are amazing. I also love the benefit products but I honestly always find myself going back to Anastasia. 
6.Kat Von D Shade + Light Palette $49
I don't wear makeup EVERYDAY but if I do, I can not NOT have my contour on. lol. I feel like it transforms my face and my face looks naked with out. Contouring can be tricky and may seem scary but practice makes perfect and it honestly can change the look of your makeup.

7.Benefit Hoola Matte bronzer $29
This product is my go to. Its so effortless, so beautiful, smells delicious!! It gives me a nice sunkissed glow. 
8. Senegence Onyx Shadowsense $22
Y'all, this product changed the game for me. I became a rep for Senegence because I wanted a discount on the BOMB lipsticks and fell in LOVE with other products, my MOST favorite, HOLY GRAIL EYELINER. Its the blackest, black you can get. Its the shadowsense Shadow but I use a definer brush and use it on my lid as eyeliner. It doesn't bleed, doesn't smudge, stays BLACK and waterproof ( HELERRRR.) With Senegence you can't run to your local Sephora and scoop it up you have to buy from a Rep. Luck you . . .  I AM A SENEGENCE REP. ;) Contact me if you are interested in changing your eyeliner game for good or curious about what Senegence, Lipsense and Shadowsense is. :) I'd love to talk makeup.

9.Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara $8.99
I have tried EVERY mascara in the game. I have never found one that I love as much as Maybelline. Now, I have to admit . . .  I'm kind of weird when it comes to mascara. I like "tubing" mascara. I don't like tacky, sticky, waterproof mascaras. I like being able to "roll it off". I know, its horrible to pick at your eyelashes but honestly . . its a BAD habit. The wand on this mascara fits my eye shape perfectly.
10. Senegence Lipsense $55 / $25
Now, I know I've always said I wouldn't "push lipsense" and I wont but if were talking about my faves . . . I would be lying if I didn't mention it. I am a lipstick junkie - ITS A TRUE PROBLEM Y'ALL! I love to collect every lipstick out there. My collection is quit ridiculous, honestly but its just my thing. :)  But, I don't wear any of them because NONE of them do for me what Lipsense does. It is HONESTLY the best lipstick in the market. Why would I wear a normal lipstick that smudges, smears and comes off when I lick my lips? There is a fix for that, its Lipsense! I'm not going to Rave and Gush on the 100 reasons why (that's another post ;) haha) but, Lipsense is my go to! My favorite color . . . oh, that's a HARD one! It depends on my mood! Today - I'm wearing Lexie Bear-y ! 
ID#375596 HONEY B BEAUTY



In a nut shell, it all boils down to what works for you. What works for me, wont always work for you. There are so many different factors that lead in to why one lipstick looks different on you than me, or why my choice of foundation wouldn't work with someone who has dry, patchy skin. So, ultimately do whats best for you and your skin. Makeup is art. It's FUN! There's no "right" and "wrong" way of doing it. If its fun, and an outlet for you, than good for you! These are just SOME of MY favorite products. I hope you found this entertaining. Let me know if you end up purchasing any on my list and we can talk about them. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BIRTHDAY PARTY TIPS AND TRICKS If there is one thing I am good at, PARTY PLANNING is one of them. I LOVE making parties personal and a little "EXTRA". Sometimes throwing a party for your little one is over whelming, too expensive and sometimes easier just to bake a homemade cake with just friends and family and celebrate it at home. There is nothing wrong with that and I honestly miss the "old school way" of in home small parties. Today's society puts SO much pressure on you for throwing the "it" party. For going above and beyond and making sure all of your little ones friend's moms are talking about your parties for years to come!It's exhausting and expensive! I am guilty of going over the top. I honestly LOVE throwing parties and really enjoy being crafty. I don't do it for anybody else but myself (and my little one but lets be honest, he is probably just as happy to have 5 friends over and a homemade cake for a sleepover.) If you are

Intro

HELLO, My name is Stephanie. I'm a southern mom who sometimes goes above and beyond for kids parties, school lunches & halloween.   I am a Mom, Wife, Photographer, Lipsense Distributor and I work a full time job with a local home builder.  I have a busy lifestyle and should probably find time to "relax". I have owned my own photography business for the past 8 years. I own Honey B Photography, I shoot natural light photography for families and children. I don't know if I could classify makeup as a "hobby" but it is a definite passion of mine. I love to collect makeup. In doing so, my sister in law introduced me to the most magical makeup product, LIPSENSE! yes, I am a distributor! No, I won't push it down your throat! BUT, YES! Every girl/guy (I'm not discriminating) should have some in their makeup arsenal ( ID#375596 ) I also, work a 9-5 job as a sales associate for a home builder. I wear many hats and call me crazy but I love staying busy

15 Random Questions About Me

ARE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? -  My mom was a big fan of Stevie Nicks. My dad wanted a traditional name so they settled on Stephanie and would nick name me "Stevie". DO YOU HAVE KIDS? I have 2 boys. Ian & Jax. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOURSELF? I would like to think, yes! Although I do have RBF and I come across as mean and rude to some people. But, I can't help it, I don't mean to come off as un approachable.  SCARY MOVIE OR HAPPY ENDINGS? happy endings! I refuse to watch scary movies. Growing up with 4 older brothers . . . I watched my fair share of them.    FAVORITE SMELL?? Perfume - JaDore Other - Black Ice or Freshly vacuumed room ANY SPECIAL TALENTS? I can read really fast and type really fast. DO YOU HAVE ANY PETS? 3! a Scnhauzer, goldendoodle and a hamster DO YOU HAVE ANY SIBLINGS? 4 Older brothers BAD HABITS? I move my legs constantly. Its a nervous/anxiety thing. OH and I am re